Original blog post from Tim Ferris
“Anger is often what pain looks like when it shows itself in public.”
– Krista Tippett
Krista Tippett (@KristaTippett) is a Peabody Award-winning broadcaster and New York Times bestselling author. She created and hosts the public radio program and podcast On Being and curates The Civil Conversations Project, an emergent approach to the differences of our age.
On the air and in print, Ms. Tippett avoids easy answers, embracing complexity and inviting people of every background to join her conversation about faith, ethics, and moral wisdom.”
In this conversation, we cover many things, including:
- Krista’s morning routines
- Zen versus striving — compatible, incompatible, or other?
- Defining “spiritual” and “wise”
- The role of prayer for her, and what she focuses on
- Overcoming depression
- The skills of good interviewing